Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Monday, November 5, 2007

Illustration

Just had a little time to update the blog, so here it is my not-so-good-looking illustration. Tell me what you think. I wish to be really good in vector illustration. Probably will take more time to learn more of this time-consuming digital art.

Vector IllustrationDesigners these days are fond of vector illustration and there are lots of reasons why it is implemented. One thing for sure is because they look darn cool! This is my fifth time doing vector illustration (the third and fourth failed) and somehow I don't think it is impressive at all. I did not put in some extra details to the body part since my laziness started to kick in right after completing the face.

Well at least that's an improvement. More vector illustrations to come soon. Pray that I stop being lazy and be more creative next time. If you're a designer yourself and an expert in vector illustrations, I'd be really glad to know more about you and would love to see your designs. ;)

7 comments:

Shamir Adnan said...

Rajin gila.. ahahaha bagus2

Jade¬ said...

=D
cute...
at least u don't look down on ppl! :p

Shamir Adnan said...

Keep on dreamin' babe.. To the infinity I will not have your photo removed.. hahahha.. It's damn sexy.. haha

bem69 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bem69 said...

The vector illustrations are looking good and looks like you're heading in the right direction. You just need patience, and lots of patience. I'm a vector illustration lover myself. Check out Otak 3 Pagi Experiment some time. Its still new, still posting my works.

chrisshee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chrisshee said...

wow! thxs 2 your blog, 1st time coming across "vector illustration". not sure if it still means much to me, but i googled on it and found a great site showcasing some popular and recognized "vector illustrations". perhaps you've seen it, but i'll just leave you with the link in case you hadn't. maybe you'll get expert ideas there? who knows? sharing is what makes us grow and got inspired right? =P

http://www.webdesignerwall.com/trends/vector-illustration-trend/