Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The First Post

This is my second time blogging after failing for the first time due to my laziness of maintaining a blog. It wasn't that surprising that my first blog was only available for less than 3 days due to the frustration over the limited capabilities of some available blog services - capabilities that I needed.

Despite Wordpress being pretty and have beautiful semantics over its XHTML and CSS themes, it was limited for me to show off samples of CSS directly on the current page. So that was the story of the 3-days-old blog that existed for nothing. Hopefully blogspot has something better to offer for a demanding person like me.

However, I hope this blog will not be judged by my past. I will put more commitment towards blogging to show the world the exciting stuff with my job and my life as a web/graphic designer. Hehe, that sounded enthusiastic. Hopefully I'll remain enthusiastic all the way through! So stay tuned guys!

1 comment:

Jade¬ said...

welcome abroad...
keke...
Finally, after so long.