Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Sunday, November 4, 2007

IE and Web Designers

If you're using Internet Explorer and browsing this page right now, you might notice the Archive list with a broken background. I am yet to find out the way to fix this problem. Well, it is common to web designers to face this kind of problems and to deal with it is something really boring and painful to go through.

IE7
I have not yet tested on versions that are lower than IE7. If you see the same thing here, I will really appreciate if you leave a comment about it. When it comes to browser-compatibility, web designers all over the world would curse this browser, but to no avail, they just have to make their websites work with it. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Shamir Adnan said...

I hate I.E as well.. hi there.. ahahhaha